The Clubhouse will remain closed and
will possibly open May 8th or we will follow state level guidance to select a date.
** Update 5/7/2020 – We will permit clubhouse access when York County goes to a “Code Yellow” status. **
Any person proceeding onto Club property is doing so at your own risk. The York Rifle Range is not responsible for your choice to use the Range.
Not reading the guidelines below does not exempt you from following them. Not following these guides may have you and your guests, if you brought them, asked to remove yourself from the Range by a Club Officer or Director.
- Continue to follow the State recommended guidelines for Social Distancing and gathering in groups.
- If you feel sick, GO HOME.
- 2 Guests per member will be allowed as normal – Sign in your guest(s) and pay the $1 guest fee BEFORE you visit any range. The guest log-in sheet will be on the Porch by the targets.
- If you need targets, there will be a limited supply available on the Clubhouse porch and a place to put your money for what you take, targets are not FREE. It is suggested, until the clubhouse is reopened, that you bring your own range approved paper targets.
- The York Rifle Range does not have any paid employees to decontaminate after each person’s visit.
- You should treat your visit at each range as if it is contaminated and take appropriate actions when you are done using the range. If you bring disinfectant, you can clean and disinfect the area you will be using.