- April 28 * (50 shot) NRA Match
- May 26–800 AGG;
- June 23–800 AGG
- August 25 – Memorial Trophy Match) 800 AGG
- September 22–800 AGG
PLACE: York Riflemen, Hellam Twp, York Co, PA http://www.yorkriflemen.org/
Type or Copy/Paste these coordinates to Google Earth for the club location. 40 01 53.18N, 76 39 07.41W
From South of York: Take I-83 N to Rt. 30 East to Mt. Zion Rd. (north)
From Reading, PA area: Take Rt. 222 South to Rt. 30 West to Mt. Zion Rd. (north)
From Philadelphia area: Take PA Turnpike (I-76 W) to I-83 S (exit 18) to Rt. 30 East to Mt. Zion Rd. (north) Then: Take Mt. Zion Road (north) past Galleria Mall; Turn right onto Druck Valley Road; Turn left onto Range Road; entrance to York Riflemen is located at the top of the hill on the right.
TIME: Registration from 7:15 am to 7:45 am on the day of the match; relay assignments are on a first-come/ first-serve basis (no advance sign-up) and limited to the first 48 shooters or four relays; first relay starts at 8:00; squadding for pit and scoring services will be done at registration (Sign-up for April 10 NRA Match at 12)
MATCH FEE: All NRA matches $15.00 / $10.00 juniors ($4.50 of which is payable to NRA); please – no checks. Fee for August 27- (80 shot RMC) YR Memorial Trophy Match – $20.00 / $15.00 juniors (rain date is September match).
COMPETITION: Open to all shooters; beginners are welcome – instruction is available.
CLASSIFICATION: CMP classification will be used; for award presentations, a class will be made up of no less than 5 shooters.
RULES: Current CMP Highpower Rifle rules will apply. Challenges $1.00
Rule 6.5 CMP Highpwer Rifle – Standard Course -Match will be fired as CMP Cup Match Event with sighters. Competitors start rapid-fire series in position. Competitors will be required to pull targets OR OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
COURSE OF FIRE: 80 shot Regional Match Course (reduced) – 2 sighter shots in 2 minutes prior to each stage and:
Stage #1: 20 rounds Slow Fire Standing; 200 yards; 20 minutes; SR
Stage #2: 2 strings – 10 rounds Rapid Fire Sitting; 200 yards; 60 sec/string; SR
Stage #3: 2 strings – 10 rounds Rapid Fire Prone; 200 yards; 70 sec/string; SR-42
Stage #4: 20 rounds Slow Fire Prone; 200 yards; 20 minutes; MR-52
- All shooters should possess a spotting scope or binoculars to be used for scoring purposes.
- Club M1 Garand rifles will be available for use by all shooters; ammo will be provided @ $20.00. All ammo distributed MUST be fired at the match.
- AR-15 club rifles are available; .223 ammo is available @ $20.00 for club AR15s.
- POSITIVELY NO HANDLOADS WILL BE USED IN ANY CLUB RIFLES; only factory loaded, non-corrosive ammo will be allowed in club rifles (chief range officer reserves the right to inspect and approve/disapprove all ammo used for the match).
- No tracer or incendiary ammunition permitted.
- Limited refreshments and restroom facilities are available.
- Courses of fire may be altered at Match director’s discretion.
MATCH SUPERVISOR: T. Richard Ide
Match Director/questions: Fred Haag email@example.com